FLYING EYES KINGFISHER SUNGLASSES
Flying Eyes Kingfisher sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under an aviation headset.
The entire frame and temples are made of Resilamide™, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a headset. If you wear a modern, noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks. The Kingfisher frames are offered in a Glossy Black, Matte Black, or Satin Tortoise finish.
They also offer precision manufactured and shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity. They are non-polarized and yet block 100% UV light. All three frame colors have gradient lenses, ideal for aviation.
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag.
Check out Taking Off’s review to hear why Flying Eyes is the best eyeware for under headsets.
- Flexible temples made from Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that block 100% UV light which keep your eyes safe
- Wrap-around style gives you the best peripheral vision
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit
- Frame Size: 135mm wide, designed for those with medium to large heads and faces.
- Lens Size: 56mm wide x 37mm height (17mm bridge)
- Frame & Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant